We’ve got some exciting new things to share about the new Alberts App update for 2020!
Keeping up with the times and with the most requested features, we’ve integrated some new stuff you’re gonna love.
But let’s start at the beginning.
What stayed the same?
You can still make your smoothies like you used to:
- Tap “Make your own smoothie”
- Choose your location (I hope you know where you are!)
- Select your ingredients until the cup is full (Cuz who wants a half empty cup?)
- Scan the QR code with your phone on the smoothie station (so the robot knows what you’d like)
- Confirm your order in the app
- Pay on the machine’s payment terminal (Contactless with NFC is preferred)
- Let the smoothie robot do its magic!
Watch a preview below
Let’s dive into what you’re here for: everything that’s new!
1. Login and create a profile
You can now choose if you want to use the app as a Guest or to login with your Google or Apple account.
In the Guest mode, you can make your own smoothie the same way you always have, without any extra features.
When you create a profile by logging in with your Google or Apple account, you’ll get access to a bunch of new features!
Feature 1: Save & name your favorite recipes
You can now save a recipe you’ve created and give it a name. This will make it a lot easier to remember your preferred flavors. You’ll end up with a recipe book that’s a perfect fit with your likes!
When you go to your Profile, you’ll find an overview of all your personalized smoothie recipes.
Feature 2: Order from saved smoothies
Once you start saving your favorite personalized smoothie recipes, you’ll be able to select them from your Saved Smoothies. This will save you a lot of time and trouble!
Feature 3: Order Alberts Originals from the app
In post Covid-19 times, it’s necessary more than ever to live the #smoothliving experience in a 100% contactless manner. That’s why it’s now possible to order Alberts Originals straight from the app. No need to use the touch screen on the machine anymore if you don’t want to!
Feature 4: New menu interface
From whichever mode you order your smoothie, you can switch at any time between Make – Saved – Originals. So if you change your mind and like to Make your own instead of getting an Alberts Original recipe, you can just tap the buttons at the top of the screen.
At the bottom of your screen, you can always navigate to your profile overview with Settings and personal smoothie recipes, the start menu, and the about section.
In your profile section, you can tap on the Settings icon. There, you’ll be able to
- Give feedback: got anything to share with our team about the app? Leave it here and we’ll get straight on it!
- Change language: you’ll be able to switch the language of the interface to Dutch-French-English, whichever is more fitting to you.
We’d love to hear from you! Let us know when you’ve tried out these new features and how you like them.
Any questions or suggestions? Use the feedback feature in the app or use the contact form.