360° Marketing & Communications Specialist
As the marketing & communications hero at Alberts, your responsibilities are twofold: on the one hand, you make sure we serve plenty of smoothies to our consumers (B2C) and on the other hand, you attract new B2B leads to the organization through inbound marketing tactics (especially on LinkedIn and through SEO). You’ll work side by side with the commercial team. You will also be closely involved in the further development of our mobile app, working with the software team.
Our products are something to be experienced. That means one of our most important channels is live events. You will find events and press opportunities and manage these projects from A-Z. To make this happen, you will get the help of the whole Alberts Team.
In short, you uphold the 360° marketing strategy at Alberts.
- Social media strategy and management
- Newsletter (B2C & B2B)
- Website and content management
- Social media ads
- Google Ads
- Lead generation campaigns
- On-site promotion (in-company, in-story etc.)
- Managing press relations
- Managing event opportunities
- Organizing tastings and demo days
- Guard the brand guidelines across all products and channels
- Support the sales team with marketing materials & data
- Design and implement the marketing strategy
- Monitor the competition and market trends
- Customer support
- Employer branding
- Internal communication
Working at a startup, you need to be both a team player, autonomous and hands-on. Specifically for this position, strong organization, planning and project management skills are essential as is the ability to be agile and open-minded. Hopefully, you enjoy karaoke once in a while as well as impromptu team lunches as well. If that’s all good, ideally you can also check some of these boxes:
- Growth marketing mindset
- LinkedIn savvy
- Hubspot CRM
- Canva, Photoshop, InDesign…
- iMovie, Aftereffects, Adobe Premier…
- Social media advertising
- SEO, SEA, ASO
- Google Analytics
- Fluency in English and Dutch is a must, both written and spoken! French is a big plus.
What we offer
Let’s dangle that carrot: Alberts offers a full-time position with a competitive compensation package. You will work in one of the most beautiful co-working spaces in Belgium (location: Brussels) alongside the most amazing colleagues.
If this all is music to your ears, we need you to make the difference and shake up the food industry. Go ahead and send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call (+32 494 61 58 30). We berry much look forward to hearing from you!