As part of the software team, the PLC Automation Engineer will help us shake up the food industry. With your scalable skills, you will actively contribute to the growth of our business.
The PLC Automation Engineer’s Opportunity
Your roll is crucial in our software team.
- You write control programs for machine automation.
- You improve the speed and reliability of our smoothie & soup stations.
- You implement intelligent control algorithms.
- You strive for operational excellence by linking our vending robots with IOT for data monitoring and alerting
What you need for the PLC Automation Engineer position
In your fruit basket, we look for
- You are able to write clear code. We apply object oriented principles in our PLC projects
- You can apply concepts of MQTT, SQL, IOT platforms to form the link between PLC variables and cloud monitoring/dashboarding.
- You have PLC coding experience with the Beckhoff tools (Twincat 3)
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty (you may need to pick up a screwdriver once in a while!)
- You have a fresh and agile mindset. We work with bi-weekly scrum meetings. You have a lean and pragmatic attitude.
- You are a top team player who blossoms in small teams and cherishes direct feedback
- You are punctual and can handle deadlines
What do we offer?
Alberts offers a full-time position. If this job is in line with your talent and interests, we need you to help us shake up the food industry. Please send us your CV ASAP (email@example.com). We are looking forward to hearing from you!