Alberts is an innovative FoodTech startup based in Wijnegem (Antwerp) and Brussels, founded in August 2015 by 3 young entrepreneurs, energized by a small, but dedicated team of motivated employees. Alberts is supported by countless inspiring partners. Our mission? To make a healthy life the easiest option. That’s why we made the first smoothie and soup vending machine in the world. Over the last 6 years, we installed our first machines at companies, universities, hospitals, retail etc. We launched our mobile app and have improved the entire software base. We’re looking to expand our team with young talented students and offer exciting internships across our departments.
Student jobs / Internships
We welcome students with open arms, as long as they are motivated to work at Alberts and make an impact on the food industry!
Currently, we are looking to expand our team with fresh talent. More specifically:
- Hardware Engineering students with a passion for robotics (designers, programmers, mechanical or electrical).
- Software engineers to work on our machine software, app development, cloud development, UX…
- Nutrition specialists to develop smoothie and soup recipes, support marketing,…
- Designers with a passion for artwork.
- Photography and/or videography students or enthusiasts.
Do any of these match your talents? Feel free to contact us by sending us your CV and motivation (firstname.lastname@example.org).