Alberts is an innovative FoodTech startup based in Brussels, founded in 2015 by 3 young entrepreneurs. Our mission? Making personalized health accessible and affordable through technology. That’s why we made the first smoothie vending machine in the world. Interested to join our adventure? We’re hiring a Technical Service Specialist!
Join our Team as Technical Service Specialist
Job Description Technical Service Specialist
As the technical service specialist at Alberts, you’ll be taking care of our smoothie stations as if they were your own and you make sure they are running smoothly. Your social skills are on point, as you’ll represent Alberts amongst our clients and offer them top service. Mostly you will be active in the Brussels Metropolitan region, but you may be required to go to Antwerp as well.
Are you ready to carry out Alberts’ vision for a healthier world and join our young, dynamic team?
If you are the enthusiastic, positive and energetic team member we’re looking for… than let’s look at some requirements you ideally have in your toolkit:
- Electro-mechanical studies: you’re handy, and you know your way around motor drives, various sensors and basics of PLC programming. Knowledge on refrigeration technology is a plus.
- Social skills: you talk easily with all kinds of people and are able to handle complaints as well as compliments from our clients and customers.
- Autonomous: once you are acquainted with our technology, you will be responsible for the maintenance of our smoothie stations. You will be on the road a lot, so it’s important that you like working individually as well.
- Multilingual: Dutch or French must be your native language and ideally you have some proficiency in the other language as well. German and English are an added bonus!
- You have a driver’s license.
What we offer
Alberts offers a part-time position (starting from 1 day/week) or full-time position with a competitive compensation package. You will work alongside the most amazing colleagues (if we do say so ourselves) and you get to enjoy our delicious smoothies from time to time 🙂
Go ahead and send us your CV (email@example.com). We berry much look forward to hearing from you!