Alberts is an innovative FoodTech startup based in Wijnegem (Antwerp), founded in August 2015 by 3 young entrepreneurs. Four years later, our team has grown to 10 highly-motivated employees. Our mission? Making personalized health accessible and affordable through technology. That’s why we made the first smoothie vending machine in the world. In the last year, we have placed the first 10 machines on the Belgian market. To help spread the word about our product we are looking for a creative enthusiastic student to join our Marketing Team!
Alberts searches a marketing/languages/communication/digital student who will make it their mission to raise awareness around our innovative concept. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager on the development and execution of social media plans, advertising campaigns, events, translations, researching and writing of articles and more. We hope to make this a long-term collaboration if you’re up for it!
Expect to let your creative juices flow and to contribute on an operational and even strategic level to get concrete results!
Alberts wants you if you prove to have following competencies or are strongly interested in learning them:
- Experience with or strong interest in social media management of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Creativity – You love brainstorming new ideas and thinking outside of the box. You will learn to translate content ideas to each specific platform and target group. Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Illustrator or video editing is a big plus!
- Copywriting – Writing comes naturally to you. You like researching and reading about relevant topics to turn them into articles, blog posts and social media content under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Analytical – You are able to determine the potential impact of your ideas and will report back to the Marketing Manager with the results of your actions and campaigns. You’ll perform market studies to analyze marketing opportunities, identify threats and monitor the competition. You’ll work together with the Marketing Manager to further develop the marketing strategy at Alberts.
- Ownership – At a startup, it’s important you can work independently as well. All your ideas are welcome and you’ll get a lot of responsibility to carry them out from A to Z.
- Cross-departmental – You will be working with everyone in the team: from marketing, to sales and production. A great opportunity to learn how a start-up works!
Being a team player while knowing how to work autonomously is key to make the most out of this role!
Fluency in Dutch and English is a must. Knowledge of French is a BIG plus.
Having a passion for food, innovation and marketing are excellent traits you can bring to the table. Be prepared to push yourself to make the most out of this job!