This website is owned by ALBERTS NV a company, established and registered in Belgium, with registered office at 2110 Wijnegem, Bijkhoevelaan 32c, VAT 0635.874.689, RPR Antwerp, division Antwerp.
By accessing and using the website and/or our app, you explicitly agree to the following terms and conditions
The content of this site, including the trademarks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights and belong to ALBERTS NV or third parties. Alberts is a trademark owned by ALBERTS NV. From here on out there will be referenced to Alberts instead of ALBERTS NV.
By submitting User Material to Alberts, you warrant and represent that you hold the copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights to your own content. You agree to grant Alberts a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use User Material to the extent necessary for Alberts to operate and maintain the Service. This license shall remain valid until the respective User Material is deleted from the Service by you or by Alberts in accordance with these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
The information specified on this website and our app is only intended for general informative purposes. The information provided may not be considered as legal or other professional advice. Accordingly, no actions should be taken based on this information without prior advice of an expert.
You use our services at your own risk. Our services are provided “AS IS”, without any warranties. We make great effort to ensure that the information is complete, accurate and updated. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the provided information. If there are inaccuracies or if certain information on the site or in the app would be unavailable, we will undertake the greatest effort to rectify this as quickly as possible.
Alberts will not be held liable for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the information on this site or app.
If you find inaccuracies in the information provided on the site or app, you can contact us via the contact form.
The content of the site (including links) may be modified or supplemented by Alberts at any time without notice. Alberts cannot be held liable for any malfunction or temporary unavailability of the website or app or for any form of direct or indirect damage arising from the use of our services.
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites or third-party pages, or refer indirectly to it. The placement of such links to these websites or pages does not imply any implicit approval of their content.
Alberts declares that it has no control over the content or other features of these third-party websites and cannot be held liable for the content or its characteristics or for any other form of damage through its use.
Alberts cannot be held liable for any damage due to the use of our services, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks.
Using our Services
To use our Services we have listed some simple house rules. The Service is only available for your private use and is not intended for commercial use. Do not misuse the Services, so that either Alberts or anyone else is harmed in any way. You may only use the Services as permitted by law and these Terms. By using our Services, you agree that:
- All of the personal data provided by you is accurate and up-to-date.
- You are solely responsible for all activities on your account and all the content that is uploaded and/or created under your ALBERTS account (“User Material”).
- Alberts does not monitor the contents of the Service, but may at any time choose, at its sole discretion, to remove User Material from the Service and/or your user account and to terminate your account and membership.
- Your membership, including your email and password, with ALBERTS is personal and may not be transferred or used by anyone else other than yourself. You are responsible for storing your personal login details in a safe manner. Alberts is not in any way responsible for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access to your account or use of your login details. If you learn of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, inform us immediately. You can use the provided contact form on our website.
- ALBERTS is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. To use ALBERTS, you must be at least 13 years old.
- Violation of any of these Terms will lead to a direct termination of your user account.
- You may not engage in any commercial activities, advertise and/or provide hints (such as links) through which commercial activities are presented on our Services.
- You may not contribute any propaganda, religious and/or political views, or contribute information which in any way contains or involves incitement to racial hatred, child pornography or pornography through the use of our Services. Furthermore, you may not defame, harass or offend other people through the use of our Services.
- If you have any criticism or feedback regarding Alberts or our Services, kindly contact Alberts and help us to improve our Services.
- You may not transmit, and/or distribute files that could damage Alberts or others’ computers or property (such as viruses and trojan horses).
- You may not share others’ personal information, without their approval.
Applicable Law and Competent Court.
Belgian law applies to this site and our other services. In case of a dispute the courts of Antwerp, division Antwerp have exclusive jurisdiction.